Jobs advertised in this section are expected to comply with Fair Work provisions, the National Employment Standards and the Superannuation Guarantee. Heavy penalties apply to employers engaging staff under sham contracting arrangements.
AMT will not advertise sub-contracting positions. We will not advertise any positions that pay by piece rates/per massage because these do not comply with Fair Work and NES provisions.
Remedial Massage Therapist - Rockhampton (part-time and casual hours available)
Equilibrium Specialist Massage Studio in Rockhampton QLD require an experienced and motivated remedial therapist to join the team.
- Well established clinic with loyal client base
- Existing referral networks from Allied Health and Medical Practitioners in community
- Flexible work arrangement/room hire available for the right candidate
- Diploma Remedial Massage and Health Fund Provider Numbers mandatory
- Additional skills in myofascial cupping, dry needling, pregnancy massage highly regarded
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to join our established and reputable business. Get in contact today: 07 4921 2161 | email@example.com | www.facebook.com/EquilibriumSMS
Remedial Massage Therapist (part-time)
Bodyfocus Physiotherapy has been operating for 18 years. Our two Sydney clinics are located in Rhodes and Macquarie Park. Our clinics are currently looking to include a massage therapist to our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about health care and eager to be part of a successful team of allied health professionals.
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 1 years experience
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Registration with AMT with all health fund recognition
- Current PI Insurance
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher - Remedial Massage (part-time) - Rockhampton, QLD
- Continuing, Part Time (0.5FTE)
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $39,584 to $50,857 pa
- 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
CQUniversity are seeking their next Teacher to deliver the Diploma of Remedial Massage. Submit your application today – the first step towards helping craft future industry experts!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and self-motivated professional to develop and deliver teaching and learning programs specific to Remedial Massage through flexible and innovative learning techniques.
You will have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, a Diploma of Remedial Massage, plenty of industry experience and a passion for learning and teaching.
Take the next step in your career and apply today! Applications close 30 September 2018. (listed 08/08/18)