Remedial Massage Therapist (Part-Time) - Rowville, VIC
Conveniently located off Wellington Road in the heart of Rowville, Back In Motion Rowville is a modern, well established practice with a vibrant team.
Hours for this role are initially part time with the possibility of progressing to full time. Please note that Saturdays may be required. Manage and build on an existing caseload and provide a holistic approach to client care.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified in Remedial Massage/Myotherapy
- Registration with a relevant association
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be eager to continue learning and developing your skills
Enquiries and applications can be submitted to Majd Rezkallah at email@example.com (listed 28/06/2021)
Remedial Massage Therapists (Casual or Part-Time) - National Vacancies
InterHealthcare has exciting opportunities across our national network (practices with vacancies linked below!) for Remedial Massage Therapists to join our team on a Casual or Part-time basis! We offer attractive remuneration aligned with skills & experience, flexible work hours and much more!
- Canberra City Health Network: www.canberrahealthnetwork.com.au
- Chiropractic Nutrition Strength - Mooloolaba: www.cnsmooloolaba.com.au
- Mid North Coast Physiotherapy: mncphysio.com.au
- South Yarra Spine & Sports Medicine: syssm.com.au/
- Active Physio Health - Gladstone: activephysiohealth.com.au
Please do not hesitate to call Chloe or Sakara on 07 3186 6440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit your resume to www.interhealthcare.com.au/careers. (listed 21/06/2021)
Myotherapist/Remedial Massage Therapist (Part-Time) - Hastings, VIC
With years of clinical experience, with a strong focus on supportive professional environment, development and mentoring in a purpose-built facility.
We are excited to welcome a Myotherapist/Remedial Massage therapist to our team. This opportunity will draw on your skills and expertise as you provide an exceptional and solution-focused client experience.
Qualifications and experience:
- Myotherapy Qualification and/or Remedial Massage Qualification
- Position is available to both experienced therapists and graduates
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactively treat a variety of clients through the assessment and management of a variety of conditions
- Communicate with health professionals to ensure client and business needs are met
- Work well independently and unsupervised
Remedial Massage Therapist (Part-Time) - Stanmore, NSW
The multidisciplinary team at Dynamic Performance Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine is offering an exciting opportunity for a Remedial Massage Therapist to join their innovative and collaborative team. Featuring newly renovated private treatment rooms and gym facilities, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively alongside Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, a Dietitian and other Remedial Massage Therapists.
At Dynamic Performance Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine we believe that the wellbeing of our team is integral to working within our core values, and as such you will be supported with flexible working arrangements, an established wellbeing program, and a considered focus on the professional development for all team members both clinical and non-clinical.
Enquiries and applications can be submitted to Katherine Fuz at email@example.com (listed 24/05/2021)
Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist (Casual) - Brighton, VIC
We are currently seeking experienced Myotherapists and/or Remedial Massage Therapists to join our team. The successful candidates will be highly motivated with exceptional people skills and a strong work ethic. We will also look at renting of room options to run your own practice if suitable.
The attributes we are looking for:
- Myotherapist Qualification: a minimum Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy or Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
- Remedial Massage Therapist qualification : a minimum of a Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Relevant association registration
- Motivation to build your client base, understanding the importance of active in marketing, referrals and community networking to grow and maintain a thriving practice
Enquiries and applications can be submitted to Robert Hornsey at Robert@cyberlife.com.au (listed 17/05/2021)