AMT is currently offering free student membership to enrolled full or part time students of massage therapy who are willing to subscribe to the AMT Blog. You must have a valid email address to take up this offer.
Please note that all student members of AMT are also required to provide a national police check to be admitted to AMT. For information about AMT's police check requirements and how to obtain one, please go here.
Sign up for free student membership online here. You will need to apply at least 2 months before expected completion of your course or an administration fee will be incurred.
- Professional recognition and credibility
- Up to date industry information
- Professional insurance at reduced cost (some conditions apply). For more information about student insurance please go here
- AMT meetings, workshops and the Annual Conference at reduced rates
- Student certificate of membership
- Sporting and other events under the AMT banner
- Networking with professional therapists
When can I become a member of AMT?
You can become a student member as soon as you start your course.
Apply online here.
AMT recognises the following government-accredited courses:
- Certificate IV in Massage (HLT42015)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015)
- Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage (HLT52115)
- Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies (HLT52215)
- Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy (22316VIC)
For more information about Student Insurance please go here.
We encourage membership early in your training.
Please note: Your student membership application will usually be processed within two weeks of receipt of all documentation at AMT Head Office and you will be notified of the result in writing.